Personal tools

Employee Data Center

The Employee Data Center is responsible for the record keeping of APS employees.

Employee Information Managed by EDC

The Employee Data Center can change several pieces of information in employee records: 

  • Legal name change
  • Mailing address
  • Home phone number
  • Marital status

Process to Change Your Information

Note: If you have access to Employee Self Service (ESS), you can change the address information on your employee record.

  1. Complete the Name/Address Change Form
  2. Review the lists below to determine the specialist assigned to your location.
  3. Determine the Record Specialist assigned to your location
  4. Email or deliver the Name/Address Change form to your specialist

Employee Information Managed by Other Departments


Additional forms can be found on the APS IntranetExternal link