Personal tools

APS Facility Rentals FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions for Community Users of APS Facilities.

Facilitron Rental Frequently Asked Questions

How do I put in a request to use APS facilities?

  1. Submit your facilities use application on the Albuquerque Public Schools Facilitron website.
  2. Learn how to place a facility use rental request in the Facilitron Training Series: Renter Basics on YouTube.
  3. After your place your request, your request will then be reviewed by the school site and district teams.

How do I create a Facilitron account? 

  • For those who had reservations with Albuquerque Public Schools during the 2022-2023 school year: prior to Facilitron, accounts have already been created on your behalf, and an automated email has been sent to you to create a password to access your renter account.
  • If you are placing a reservation for the first time: Create your account on Read the complete instructions on the Facilitron website: Signing Up / Creating An Account.

Is insurance required to use APS facilities? 

  • Yes. You can upload your Certificate of Insurance (COI) directly to your Facilitron reservation. Read the complete instructions on the Facilitron website: How Do I Upload My Insurance Certificate?
  • The APS insurance requirements will be listed during the application process through Facilitron and will be emailed to you through the Facilitron system.
  • Once your COI is uploaded and verified, it will apply to all your APS reservations in the Facilitron system until that COI expires.   

Where can I find the fees for renting facilities?

  • Fees vary depending on your organization per APS Board policy. Find fees on the Facility Rentals website and listed on the Facilitron page of the facility you’re looking to rent.
  • If you believe you should be paying different rates than what you are being charged on your reservation, you can leave a comment on your reservation for the school and district to review and update your fees accordingly. 

How will I know once my reservation is approved?

  • You will receive an email from Facilitron with your permit once your reservation has been approved. Read the complete instructions on the Facilitron website: Reservation Approval Notifications.
  • You will need to ensure you’ve submitted full payment and insurance that meets APS requirements at least 7 days prior to the first day of your event. If you do not, you risk your permit being suspended. 

How do I cancel my reservation at APS schools? 

There is a button to request to cancel your reservation on your Facilitron reservation details page. Read the complete instructions on the Facilitron website: Cancelling A Reservation.

How can I get assistance creating a reservation in Facilitron, creating an account or managing my reservations? 

  • If you need any assistance setting up an account and/or in submitting a facility use request, you can contact Facilitron directly at: , or by calling them at: 800-272-2962 .
  • You can also communicate directly with the district and school sites on a reservation through the comments section. Read the complete instructions on the Facilitron website: Commenting on a Reservation for Renters.