930-B Oak St. SE
Albuquerque 87106 Map
School libraries help children develop information literacy skills, provide them with equitable access to books and electronic resources, help raise test scores, and encourage lifelong love of reading.
Map to Library Services
Click on the map below to get directions for finding the Oak St. Library Services office during the Lead/Coal construction project.
APS Library Services supports the collection, management, and use of library resources in 137 school libraries and five district libraries.
Library Services offers technical and professional support to school librarians in a wide variety of ways.
- Professional development at large in-services, small training sessions, and one-on-one site visits.
- Technical support for our centrally administrated , the portal to library books, e-books, and research databases.
- Acquisitions, processing, and cataloging support for school libraries.
- Access to high-quality online information for APS students and teachers.
- Procedures, best-practice guides, and how-to sheets to help with common school library situations.
- Help with inventories and other projects.
Library Services News
Josh Benjamin, Librarian at E.G. Ross Elementary, is the recipient of the Outstanding Elementary School Library award.
February 15, 2013
Heather Dahl, Eldorado High School Librarian, is the recipient of the New Mexico Library Leadership Award.
February 11, 2013
Terri Gaussoin is credited with transforming the outdated and underused library at Eubank Elementary, including incorporating technology into lessons and activities.
May 25, 2012
Tom Moppert of Highland High School and Josephine DeYoung of Corrales Elementary named Best Librarians in the Alibi's 2012 Best of Burque.
May 10, 2012
The Eubank Library has received a $4000 Horizon Grant to implement One Book, One School at Eubank.
April 18, 2012