Special Education Family Liaisons
505-855-9912 or 505-855-9919
Don't know who to call?
We'll help you get to the right person.
Call Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m
- Albuquerque Association for Gifted and Talented Students (AAGTS) http://www.aagts.org/
- Education for Parents of Indian Children with Special Needs (EPICS) http://www.epicsproject.org/
- New Mexico Association for the Gifted (NMAG) http://nmgifted.org/index.html
- NM Autism Society http://www.nmautismsociety.org/
- New Mexico Family Network http://newmexicofamilynetwork.org/
- Parents Reaching Out (PRO) http://parentsreachingout.org/
- Southwest International Dyslexia Association (SWIDA) http://www.southwestida.org/
Parent Rights: Procedural Safeguards
We can't feed news from the State's Special Education Bureau, but we can give you a link to their latest posts: http://www.ped.state.nm.us/SEB/index.html