Skip to main content

Personal tools


Kindergarten Transfer 24-25

Posted January 8, 2024, 8:20 AM. Updated March 7, 2024, 4:27 PM.

Early Childhood does not assist with kindergarten. If you need a transfer for kindergarten you need to request a transfer from student services. You'll need to go to student transfers on the website. Transfer requests are open for the 2024-2025 school year.

Here is the link to request a student transfer for kindergarten for the 24-25 school year.