Personal tools

News from 2021-2022

Posted: August 2, 2021

NMDOH COVID Vaccine Updates

APS Students who are 12 and over can get the COVID vaccine. A parent/guardian does NOT need to be present for the vaccination, but they do need to sign a consent form.

  1. Register with the New Mexico Department of Health.
  2. Download and save the consent form to your computer:
  3. Fill out the consent form, print, sign, and bring to the vaccine appointment.