Skip to main content

Personal tools


Canceling or Changing an Interpretation Service Request

How to cancel or reschedule an interpretation service request.


If, after having requested an interpreter, you need to cancel the service, please contact our office as soon as possible in one of the following ways:

  • By email at  or phone at (505) 881-9429, extension 80070; or
  • If you prefer to talk to someone in the office rather than leave a message, try extensions 80071 or 80072.

When canceling please provide the following information:

  • Your name, school, or department
  • Date and time of appointment
  • Student’s name


If you need to reschedule an existing request, please email us at . In your message, please provide:

  • Your name, school or department
  • Date and time of original appointment
  • Date and time of rescheduled appointment
  • Student’s Name
  • New request form, as an attachment – or – as a new request online. Please let us know on the form that you are rescheduling an existing request to ensure we cancel the interpreter for the original request.  
This page was last updated on: August 8, 2011.