Personal tools

Forms: Services and Release of Student Information

Two forms are needed to participate in this program: forms to receive services and the release of student information forms.

Forms Needed to Receive Services

There are two documents needed for students to receive services from the Indian Education Department.

Bring these two documents to the APS City Center building
6400 Uptown Blvd NE Ste. 460W

Release of Student Information Forms

These forms give APS permission to release student information to the student's pueblo educational departments in order to provide support for the student's achievement and success: