Personal tools

Tuition Reimbursement Form (DOC)

Tuition reimbursement forms are only for Clerical and Educational Assistants employed at APS. Courses are only reimbursed if taken at CNM, have a grade of C or better, within the last year and forms attached.

Microsoft Word Document icon Reimbursement Forms.doc — Microsoft Word Document, 40 KB (41472 bytes)