CTE News

Posted: August 30, 2016

CTSO Student Memberships and Student Earned Certifications.

*Use student name as it appears on their student records VERY IMPORTANT!!
*Only submit student memberships that are paid
*Your list of paid students will be available on the CTSO website, send a copy of that list to our office at mckercher@aps.edu
*Our office will enter the data into the student system
*If you add students or a student moves to another school please let us know so we can have accurate records for PED
*This data is pulled on the 80th day and at the end of the year after you leave for summer break, it is difficult at best to confirm data when you have left for break.

Our goal is to keep the data clean as it MUST match what PED receives from the various CTSOs

Industry Certifications –
*Use student name as it appears on their student records, their official name
*Indicate the certification that was earned
*Date the certification was completed

If you have any questions please feel free to give us a call at 855-5284, thank you so much for your cooperation and help with this.  It is required for State Reporting and we must have accurate data.
Germaine McKercher
Albuquerque Public Schools
Curriculum and Instruction
Career Technical Education
6400 Uptown Bl. N.E. Suite 590W
Albuquerque, New Mexico  87110
Phone:  505-855-5284
Fax:     505-872-8848