Activating Teacher Accounts
Users with teacher accounts can create classroom pages and post assignments for students.
Activating accounts for teachers who appear in the Activate Staff list from Active Directory.
- Log in to School Loop.
- From your Portal, hover over Activate Users and select Activate Staff from the dropdown.
- Verify that the teachers appear on the list (if they do not appear on the list, follow the instructions under Registering Users Manually)
- Copy the usernames (i.e., employee ID) of the teachers you're activating somewhere (e.g., Word document or notepad)
- Hover over Activate Users and select Activate Teachers from the dropdown.
- Click Upload Teacher User Names.
- Type each teacher's six-digit employee ID number (in this format: e012345) on its own line (make sure you add zeros after the e to ensure everyone has six digits).
- Click Submit.
- Click Submit again to activate the accounts.