An overview of the different user types in School Loop.
There are six different user types in School Loop, each with varying kinds of access.
- Staff can create personal sites and can be granted access by webmasters to maintain other sections of the school website.
- Associates accounts are for non-school staff; these accounts have the same access as staff.
- Teachers can create classroom sites, can add assignment elements (to post assignments with due dates), and can be granted access by webmasters to maintain other sections of the school website.
- System Admins can create personal sites, manage user accounts, grant webmaster privileges to other users, and auto login as teachers and staff to edit content on their personal sites.
- Principals and Assistant Principals have the same access as Sys Admins.