School Website Help
School Loop Help
School Loop's Help System, has documentation, FAQs, and a help ticketing system.
The school sites allow the district to publish important messages and events, and to make changes to the sites when school personnel are unable to do so. School websites enable APS to present a searchable, modern, and familiar online presence for every school in the district.
The Tool: School Loop
School Loop is a content management system that allows administrators, teachers, and staff to easily post and maintain information about their school.
School Loop has many benefits for schools and teachers.
- It’s Free for Schools – Design, migration, training, and technical maintenance of all the school websites is supported by the district.
- Teacher Sites – Teachers can create free websites with the ability to post news, assignments, and resources for students and families
- Unified APS School Websites – If principals, technology coordinators, or teachers switch schools within the district, they won’t have to relearn a new tool. This also means tech coordinators can support each other better!
- Emergency News and Weather Delay Notifications – Lockdowns, shelters-in-place, and delay/cancellation notifications are posted on school homepages by the Web Team.
- Google Search/Translate on Every Site – Every site has Google search and translator embedded to help visitors access information.
- District News/Events – News and events from APS are automatically fed onto the homepage of every school site so parents can find all their APS information in one place.
- Private School Groups for Staff – Schools can create private groups within School Loop for teachers and staff to share documents, start discussions, and post staff-related events.
- Consistent, Customizable Layout – All the school websites have consistent, customizable layouts and content elements.
- Flexible Functionality: Schools can customize their site template by adding dynamic text, slideshows, photos, videos, news, calendar events, RSS feeds, and classroom assignments.
- Easy Login – Teachers and staff can log into the system from any computer, anywhere.
- Free Support – Your school staff can take advantage of the excellent support built into School Loop and your webmasters can contact the Web Team for training, design changes, or for help making content changes.