Deleting a School News Post
You wrote a news item and saved it, but now realize that you need to delete it.
When you click edit post under the title of the news item in your School News folder, you don’t see an option to delete the post anywhere. There’s no More actions button. There’s no Delete button. It seems hopeless.
- Click edit post under the title of the news item in your School News folder. Your news item is now in editing mode, waiting for you to type new text in the title or body of the news item. The only buttons you see in the top right corner are Save and Cancel.
- Without making any text changes, click Save.
- NOW you see the More actions button! Click it.
- Select Delete page from the dropdown.
- Be sure that the confirmation message has the title of the news item in it, rather than the title of the entire School News folder.
- Congratulations, you’re done!