IF YOU HAVE NOT PICKED UP YOUR TICKETS:
You will be able to get your tickets at Graduate Check In Table at 4:30 on Thursday July 21st at the Kiva Auditorium.
The Summer School Office is CLOSED Thursday July 21st so you cannot get them there.
APS 2016 Summer High School Commencement
Seniors who have been cleared by summer school counselors and their home schools to graduate; this must be determined by July 13th, 2016. Summer High School Counselors review transcripts to determine who has enough credits to graduate. If you do not have enough credits to graduate, you may not walk in the summer school graduation ceremony.
Any student who did not attend 2016 APS Summer School may participate in the graduation ceremony.
- You must have a valid transcript showing you have met all graduation requirements. You must also bring a diploma cover from your school.
- Please contact the APS Summer School office no later than WEDNESDAY JULY 13th to place your name on the program and to participate in ceremony.
- Tickets will be VERY limited so the sooner you contact us, the better. Call 855-9870 or 855-9899.
- Date: Thursday July 21st, 2016
- Student Arrival Time: 4:30
- Check In Procedure
- Sign in (name, school)
- Check cell phones, purses etc.
- Fill out Grad Images card (if student has not already filled one out and turned in prior to ceremony)
- Check In Procedure
Guests Arrive: 6:30-7:00
Graduation Ceremony: 7:00-8:00
Students must attend rehearsal. If you arrive just before the 7:00 ceremony and miss the rehearsal, you risk possibly not being allowed to participate in the ceremony. *****PLEASE BE ON TIME FOR REHEARSAL*****
- Kiva Auditorium, Convention Center Address: 401 2nd St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102 Phone: (505) 768-4575
- Parking available in parking structures for $6 per vehicle
Because space is limited every person will need a seat and therefore a ticket. This also includes infants in carriers/strollers. You may not sit the infant on your lap. EVERY PERSON ATTENDING REQUIRES A SEAT.
2016 summer graduates will pick their tickets up at their summer school site. A limited number of tickets per student (dependent on number of actual graduates) will be distributed at summer school sites.