2017 APS Summer Learning
Albuquerque Public Schools offers Summer Learning Programs to meet the academic needs of students at elementary and high school levels. We hope you will find that Summer Learning offers an opportunity for students to grow intellectually, academically, and personally.
- We provide students with an elementary Jump Start program at PED K3 Plus Grant selected sites.
- APS, the city of Albuquerque and Mission: Graduate are hosting a program that provides students a new way to continue learning this summer with passports they can get stamped when visiting participating sites such as museums and libraries. The program is called Launch to Learn. Details are available at . Additionally, you can text L2LSummer to 51555 to sign up to receive weekly updates.
- We offer High School credit recovery to assist students in meeting grade level standards and getting back on track with graduation requirements.
- Incoming Freshmen may take .5 (half year) or 1.0 (full year) credit to advance PE credit requirements.
- We offer a summer high school graduation ceremony for any senior who has met their graduation requirements.
Summer Programs Job Opportunities
- Elementary and High School summer learning programs offer summer employment opportunities.