Albuquerque Public Schools uses Parchment.com to process transcript requests.
- Register or login to Parchment.com
- Add your school to your Profile
Note: When creating your profile enter the name of the last school you attended (e.g. Highland High School). If you attended school more than five years ago, we suggest you also add District Imaging and Archives Center as a former school. This will ensure your request is processed if your former school no longer has that record on site.
- Add Destinations (e.g. University of New Mexico, Central New Mexico Community College, etc.)
Note: Make sure to review your destinations before moving on to the next step.
- Provide Consent - Sign your waiver form and complete the transcript authorization form by eSigning
- Track Order - Once you've completed the forms you can check the status of your request in your Parchment.com account
Official transcripts will be sent electronically, securely and confidentially to the colleges, universities or organizations you designate. Students can track the status of their request online and immediately see if it is "Pending," "Sent" or "Delivered." Currently enrolled students can print unofficial transcripts from this site for personal use.
Paper copies of transcripts are available upon request through Parchment.com. If there are charges associated with your request, those charges will be displayed and must be approved by you before you complete your order. The Parchment site also includes information on college and university statistics that students may find helpful.
APS is excited to bring you this convenience in a joint effort with the University of New Mexico and Central New Mexico Community College.