News for Employees
Posted January 9, 2017 - June 25-July 21 at the University of California, Davis
Posted November 30, 2016 - Four employees passed the Certified Employment Support Professional exam.
Posted November 30, 2016 - Robert Burnett of Transition Services was honored as Special Educator of the year for secondary/post secondary education.
Albuquerque Public Schools is the 31st largest district in the United States, with more than 85,000 students, 15,000 employees and 142 schools.
Work for APS
Did you know?
New Mexico ranks among the top 10 states for educational retirement benefits. Learn about benefits.
Tools & Technology
- eSchool Solutions: Electronic Registrar Online (ERO)
- DataDirector (student data)
- EasyBridge Pearson Portal
- Email (APS Webmail)
- Employee Intranet
- OnlineExpert (LearnKey)
- SpringBoard ELA 9-12
- TeacherVUE (attendance and grading)
- TIENET (Special Education electronic IEP)