The progressive APS Employee Wellness program supports an environment that promotes a culture of health encouraging healthy behaviors. Through opportunities for educational and fitness programming healthy lifelong behaviors decrease health risks while reducing healthcare costs. For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Events at a Glance
January - New Year, New You!
- APS Veteran's Benefits Outreach - Tuesday, January 17th
- Free Monthly Lunch & Learn Series- Friday, January 20th Alice & Bruce King Educational Complex
- Healthy New Year 2017 Cooking - Friday, January 20th Lincoln Complex
- New Year, New You Lunch & Learn - Friday, January 20th Alice & Bruce King Educational Complex
February - Be Smart, Protect Your Heart
- Walk at Work Fitness Challenge Begins Sunday, February 5, 2017
- 2nd Annual Healthy Wage Weight Loss Challenge - February 6th Registration Begins February 1st.
- Free Blood Pressure Academy - Thursday, February 16th
- Local Cardiologist Presentation - Tuesday, February 21st at noon. Milne Board Room
March - Healthy Eating Made Simple
- Strive for 5 Challenge - Sunday, March 5th.
- Nutrition Month Food/Cooking Demonstration. Thursday, March 16th. Lincoln Building M.
- Manage Your Chronic Diseases Free Program
- Free Cooking School for Individuals & Their Families with Diabetes
Resources and Information
Wellness Watch from our Benefits Carriers
Employee Wellness News
November 14, 2016
May 11, 2016
May 11, 2016
My Chronic Diseases Program (MyCD)
January 28, 2016