News for Employees
Posted February 8, 2017 - Employees should not use APS email to express political opinions, nor should political emails be sent during the work day.
Posted February 8, 2017 - A guide to district policies and procedural directives.
Posted February 1, 2017 - It's not too late for high school students to register to participate in the event on March 4.
Albuquerque Public Schools is the 31st largest district in the United States, with more than 85,000 students, 15,000 employees and 142 schools.
Work for APS
Did you know?
New Mexico ranks among the top 10 states for educational retirement benefits. Learn about benefits.
Tools & Technology
- AIMS (instructional management system)
- eSchool Solutions: Electronic Registrar Online (ERO)
- DataDirector (student data)
- EasyBridge Pearson Portal
- Email (APS Webmail)
- Employee Intranet
- OnlineExpert (LearnKey)
- SpringBoard ELA 9-12
- TeacherVUE (attendance and grading)
- TIENET (Special Education electronic IEP)