News for Employees
May 26, 2016 - Gold Financial Services & Realty One is making a $1,000 donation to education for loans secured by APS employees and families.
May 23, 2016 - John Daly has been selected to attend a highly competitive National Endowment for the Humanities Landmarks of American History and Culture Teacher Workshop this summer.
May 11, 2016 - Read this important information from the HR and Finance departments.
Albuquerque Public Schools is the 30th largest district in the United States, with more than 88,000 students, 14,000 employees and 142 schools.
Work for APS
Did you know?
New Mexico ranks among the top 10 states for educational retirement benefits. Learn about benefits.
Tools & Technology
- AIMS (instructional management system)
- eSchool Solutions: Electronic Registrar Online (ERO)
- DataDirector (student data)
- EasyBridge Pearson Portal
- Email (APS Webmail)
- Employee Intranet
- OnlineExpert (LearnKey)
- TeacherVUE (attendance and grading)
- TIENET (Special Education electronic IEP)
- APS Administration: (505) 880-3700
- Hotline: (505) 855-9040