News for Employees
October 14, 2016 - Get more information on medical plan changes for 2017.
October 14, 2016 - There are significant changes to the Medical Plan for 2017. Please read carefully the summary of medical plan benefits. We encourage you to be certain that you understand how the 2017 medical plan will work. Come to switch/open enrollment and the health fair to have your questions answered by our medical carriers.
October 6, 2016 - Help raise breast cancer awareness and possibly win gift cards and prizes.
Albuquerque Public Schools is the 31st largest district in the United States, with more than 85,000 students, 15,000 employees and 142 schools.
Work for APS
Did you know?
New Mexico ranks among the top 10 states for educational retirement benefits. Learn about benefits.
Tools & Technology
- AIMS (instructional management system)
- eSchool Solutions: Electronic Registrar Online (ERO)
- DataDirector (student data)
- EasyBridge Pearson Portal
- Email (APS Webmail)
- Employee Intranet
- OnlineExpert (LearnKey)
- SpringBoard ELA 9-12
- TeacherVUE (attendance and grading)
- TIENET (Special Education electronic IEP)
- APS Administration: (505) 880-3700
- Hotline: (505) 855-9040