Student, School, and Community Service Center
The Student, School, and Community Service Center is the customer service department for APS.
What We Do
The Service Center is available to:
Resources and Information
- Answer questions
- Help you handle student, parent, and family concerns
- Facilitate resolution of conflicts between:
- Students or families
- Schools or district departments
- Through the Home School Office, assist families interested in home school, or families interested in returning to the district from home school. Learn more
- Through the Hearing Office, perform disciplinary hearings for students who have violated district policies Learn more
The Service Center also manages student transfers. If you're looking for information about how to submit a transfer request in order to switch schools, go to the Student Transfers page.
School Boundary Maps
Find your school on our interactive map, or click on the images below to view the school boundary PDF maps for the entire district.