Freedom High School (School of Choice)
Albuquerque, NM 87110
Freedom High School is a diploma-granting school of choice that provides educational services for students in grades 10-12 who have determined they may benefit from a personalized, small school setting. Students come to Freedom having faced a variety of barriers to earning their high school diploma but all have a determination to graduate. The program is semi–self progress and allows students to recover credit, move forward and in many cases graduate on time or early.
Freedom offers a nontraditional setting which emphasizes close student-teacher relationships. The program offers:
- An advisement system that involves every Freedom High School student.
- Support services that include individual and group counseling.
- Six-week grading periods and parent-teacher conferences.
- Regular parental involvement through continued communication with student’s advisor and weekly progress reports.
- Student input through classroom review processes, advisement and the Principal’s Advisory Council
|Robin Troup||Principal||(505) email@example.com|
|Eileen Burks||Secretary||(505) firstname.lastname@example.org|