Clubs & Activities
Clubs and extracurricular groups at Albuquerque Public Schools
Extracurricular and co-curricular activities are designed to supplement school curriculum. All co-curricular and extracurricular activities are designed to promote entertainment, character, participation, and leadership.
There are many activities available for students to participate in throughout the school year.
To find out what activities are available through your school, consult your school's student handbook or contact the administration office.
Some popular activities include:
- Art Club
- Anime Club
- Best Buddies
- BPA (Business Professionals of America)
- BSU (Black Student Union)
- DECA (Association of Marketing Students)
- FEA (Future Educators of America)
- FFA (Agriculture Education)
- GSA (Gay-Straight Alliance)
- Jazz band
- JROTC (Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps)
- Key Club
- Marching Band
- MESA (Mathematics, Engineering, Science Achievement)
- Mock Trial
- National Honor Society
- Speech and Debate
- Student Council
The New Mexico Activities Association site provides leadership in interscholastic athletics and activities, and has information and resources for activities throughout New Mexico.