A tool for parents to stay on top of homework, grades, and more.
Schools using i-Parent
i-Parent is a new tool for parents. It's currently being tested as a pilot program at several schools:
- Albuquerque High School
- Del Norte High School
- Highland High School
- John Adams Middle School
- Lyndon B. Johnson Middle School
- Madison Middle School
- Roosevelt Middle School
- Sandia High School
- Taft Middle School
- Taylor Middle School
- Valley High School
- Volcano Vista High School
- West Mesa High School
How do I create an i-Parent account?
If your child attends one of the schools listed above, you may create an i-Parent account. Here's how:
- Go to: http://sis.aps.edu/iparent
- Enter your first name, last name, child’s id number, and child’s birth date
- Verify whether you are the legal guardian
- Use the user name and password to log in to i-Parent
Logging in to iParent (for existing accounts)
- Go to: ionline.aps.edu/iparent
- Enter the district number: 0001
- Enter User Name and Password
- Click Log in
- Your child’s schedule for the day displays
- If your child is enrolled in multiple schools, those schools are listed. Click on the school that you want to view (the school must be participating in i-Parent)
Hints for using i-Parent
Once logged in, here are a few things you can do in i-Parent:
- Click Attendance to see your child's attendance record.
- Click Grade book to see homework and grades.
- Click Schedule to see your child's schedule for the day.