Our lunch and breakfast menus now are listed by school. You can choose menus by day, week or month. They include pictures of menu items, as well as information on allergens, nutrients, ingredients and carbohydrates count.
Meals can be prepaid at myschoolbucks.com
My School Bucks charges a $1.95 service fee for each payment transaction. Parent Support Issues: (855) 832-5226.
- Every meal includes one of the following varieties of milk: 1% white, fat free strawberry, fat free chocolate, or skim. Each breakfast entree includes juice, fruit, and milk. Cereal and toast are available as a choice.
- The menu is subject to change and demand may affect availability.
- Menu items containing pork are denoted with the "pig" icon. Pepperoni Pizza contains pork.
- Every item on the menu includes Allergy, Nutrition, and Ingredient information.
- Lunch entrees in bold and parentheses ( ) are alternative entree options for the day, and may be substituted for the main entree at some school locations.
- For students with food allergies, the menu lists the most common food allergens contained in products served in APS meals: Dairy/Milk, Egg, Fish, Peanut, Soy, Tree Nuts, Wheat/Gluten, Red chile is treated as a Wheat/Gluten