Do You Want to be a Principal?
We're Seeking Innovative School Principals
- Do you have a life commitment to education?
- Can you take any school and make it the best in the state?
- Are you an expert in instructional technology accustomed to a 1,500+ student school.
- Are you a leader with tremendous energy and excitement who makes things happen?
- Can you attract and recruit the best teachers in the state and help them grow and achieve?
- Are you a good listener and caring friend who adapts to the needs of the uncommon teacher?
- Do you plan, implement and manage details well, always following through on commitments?
- Are you and expert negotiator who can find areas of agreement among differing viewpoints?
- Do you create ways to track and measure your success as a principal so you and others can continue to grow?
As a principal of one of our schools in the Albuquerque metro area, you will partner with 100+ outstanding educators to make a difference in the lives of students. Our middle and high schools include sports facilities and extracurricular venues. Our district offers honors and advanced placement classes in all subject areas. We partner with parents and business leaders to provide a rich educational experience for students.
We seek a principal who expresses a powerful education mission from through action. We are committed to selecting a principal with vision who can advance our leadership position in our district. We are looking for a strong background in instructional technology and 3 years of administrative experience.
You must have a current Administrative License from the New Mexico Public Education Department or a current Administrative license from another state. All applicants must also complete the Gallup Insight Questionnaire (included in the job application) to be considered for a position.
If you are an overachiever with rare teaching and leadership talent apply online today!
For additional information contact Brian Perrault at firstname.lastname@example.org.