Tips on completing your online employment application for APS.
Building Your Application
When inputting information to compile your application, you will need to provide:
- Contact information (name, email address, SSN)
- Personal information (address, phone number, etc.)
- Employment eligibility
- Professional experience (short description)
- Certifications and licensures
- Work experience
- Professional references (at least 3 recent contacts)
- Professional background information (questionnaire)
Applications will remain active for a year. After a year, log in and update your application information for consideration in new positions.
Formatting Application Information
- Required fields are marked with a red arrow; you cannot submit your application until all these fields are completed
- Enter dates with two digits for the month, two digits for the day, and four digits for the year, separating them with slashes (e.g., 01/29/2009)
- Enter phone numbers without dashes, hyphens, or parenthesis, beginning with the area code (e.g., 5058803700)
Saving Application Sections
- As you complete each section of the application, click on the Continue button at the bottom of each page to save your information and move on to the next section
In order to complete your application, you will be required to submit documents required by the job posting.
The most common documents you will be asked to submit are:
- Cover letter
- Copies of current licensure (e.g., teaching license, trade license, driver's license, etc.)
- Copies of out-of-state certification or license (if applicable)
- College transcripts (official transcripts will be necessary if you are offered a position)
Effective June 1, 2012, APS will no longer accept any paper documents. All documents must be submitted electronically within the online application or by attaching them to an email to email@example.com.
Contact Applicant Processing with questions about submitting your application.