Search for employment opportunities at APS, apply online for jobs, and get information about our great benefits.
Welcome to Albuquerque Public Schools. We look for dedicated teachers, principals, administrators, executives, and other personnel who are dedicated to supporting our students and promoting excellence in education.
Application Information — General guidelines to help you successfully apply for jobs with APS:
Steps In Applying
- Find a Job — Browse the job listings page to find current openings.
- Take note of the position type (administrative, classified, certified, etc.) and the posting number so you can link it to your application.
- All current job openings close at 4:00 p.m. (MST) on the listed closing date.
- Create Application — Each job posting will have a link to begin creating your online application, or you can go straight to the page if you already have a job posting you want to apply for.
- You will be prompted to log in or create a new account in order to build your online application
- Submit Application — Once you've completed all the sections of the online application:
- Print a copy of your application for your records
- Click the submit button (once) to send your application for processing
Contact us at (505) 880-3700 with any questions you might have when applying for a job.
APS is no longer hiring substitutes for the 2013-2014 school year. We will be accepting applications for the 2014-2015 school year starting June 1, 2014.
- Substitute Teachers: 60+ college credit hours
- Education Assistants: High School Diploma
Visit the Job Listings, click on Classified, and then click on Substitute Teacher.
Contact Applicant Processing, 889-4820, for more details.