PRINCIPALS ARE ACCOUNTABLE FOR INVENTORIES ASSIGNED TO THEIR SCHOOL
- EQUIPMENT INVENTORY -
ITEMS COSTING $1,000.00 OR MORE AND ALL COMPUTERS, REGARDLESS OF THE COST, MUST BE RECORDED ON DISTRICT INVENTORY.
Purchasing With Activity Funds
- The proposed vendor must either already have a vendor number in Lawson or complete and submit a Vendor Number Request Form signed by the principal or department head requesting the item and a W-9 to the Accounts Payable department.
- Payment for fixed assets over $1,000 purchased by an Activity Fund will be disbursed through the APS Lawson financial system to insure appropriate documentation, tagging and tracking. The following procedure USING FUND 9000 is required:
- Complete an activity fund purchase order made out to the vendor/Board of Education (i.e., REI/Board of Education) including vendor number, vendor address and description of equipment to be purchased.
- A requisition is entered in the Lawson system utilizing cost account 9000 0xxx0001000 (where xxx is your location number) 573310. For example: La Cueva would use: 9000 05250001000 573310 but AHS would use 9000 05900001000 573310.
- A purchase order will be sent to the vendor to complete the purchase.
- The vendor must submit invoices to Accounts Payable for full or partial payment against the purchase order. Please insure that the PO number is referenced on the invoice.
- The school activity fund will be billed monthly by the APS Accounting Department for all charges made to their account 9000 0xxx 0001000 573310.
Equipment Transfer Document
Form PA15, (obtain from APS Capital Outlay/Fixed Assets) must be used to transfer equipment to and from your site and account for all equipment purchased.