Chapter X - Travel
PERSONNEL SHOULD BE FAMILIAR WITH THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURAL DIRECTIVES:
• Vehicles: Using privately owned vehicles on school business and reimbursement
• Insurance coverage for privately owned (non-APS) vehicles.
Principal pre-approval is required. Travel must be shown to benefit students, clubs, or activities group which raised the funds. Payment must be consistent with District per diem procedures. However, schools may further limit amounts to be paid by approving partial amounts. (See sample form on page D-21).
As per the New Mexico Department of Finance and Administration (DFA Rule 95.1), the following travel limits apply:
1. Per Diem (lodging and meals) each based on a 24 hour period:
- In-State ($85.00);
- Out-Of-State ($115.00);
- Special ($135.00)
2. Actual expenses in lieu of per diem:
- Lodging: not to exceed $215 per day.
- Meals: $45.00 per day out-of-state; $30.00 per day in-state (24 hours); Alcohol is prohibited.
- Personal auto: cannot exceed common carrier most economical fare
- Airfare: in full
For more information, please call the APS Accounts Payable Department.
There are currently no items in this folder.