Purchases from APS Warehouse
Purchases may be made from the APS Instructional Warehouse with activity funds. To place an order, please follow the steps listed below:
- School/site must complete and log an activity funds purchase order to APS Board of Education. The description should include “Warehouse Supplies Not to Exceed $_____ ”.
- School/site must fax the order to Materials Management at 848-8850. The order must include: School/site name, location number, contact name and phone number, funds to be charged for supplies, quantity needed, stock number and description of supplies.
- Materials Management will enter the order into Lawson. The order will follow the normal approval process.
- Materials Management will pull the order.
- Materials Management will contact the school to let them know the total cost of the order.
- School/site will make a check payable to APS Board of Education for cost of order.
- The school/site will contact Materials Management when the activity funds check is ready. Keep supporting documentation from Materials Management with school voucher.
- Materials Management delivers the order to the school/site and picks up the activity fund check.
- Materials Management will deliver the activity funds check to the Finance Dept.
- Finance Department will deposit the activity funds check and credit the Stock Replenishment Account.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL USING THIS PROCESS!!!