Information and resources for students.
Information and resources for students researching colleges and universities.
- Central New Mexico Community College (CNM): Financial aid and scholarship services for future students.
- Harvard College: The university has announced new initiatives to get students from low to middle income families to attend its' university.
- Southwestern Indian Polytechnic Institute (SIPI) Advanced Technical Education Program: Southwestern Indian Polytechnic Institute is a federally operated community college, funded through the U.S. Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA). SIPI Advanced Technology and Engineering programs are fully accredited and articulated with all the New Mexico four-year universities: UNM, NMSU, and NMTECH. SIPI offers the first two years of a four-year engineering .
- University of New Mexico: Admissions and recruitment services for prospective students.
- UNM BA/MD Program: For high school students interested in attending the UNM School of Medicine.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
We've compiled a list of scholarships available to Native American Indian students:
- Scholarships Resources
- Office of Navajo Nation Scholarship & Financial Assistance (ONNSFA): Scholarship and application information for Navajo Nation students.
- New Mexico Scholarships and Financial Aid: New Mexico scholarship and financial aid information, including grants, student loans, and fellowships.
- State University Financial Aid Guide: A listing of college scholarships, grants, and other financial information for students.
- New Mexico State University Scholarship Information: Every year, NMSU publishes financial aid information for Native American students.
- CNM Native American Student Scholarships and Resources: Provides scholarship links, resources, and connections to academic advisement for students interested in attending classes at CNM.
- U.S. Elementary / Secondary School Directory: Top elementary and secondary schools, high school search, and a public school search.
- MoneyGeek : How to get scholarships and grants for Native Americans students