2016-2017 GradPoint Credit Recovery Program
In ProgressAug 24, 2016 07:35 AM to
May 05, 2017 07:35 AM
|Contact Name||Jay M. Leonard|
|Contact Phone||505-884-6392 ext. 80440|
|Add event to calendar||
2016-2017 with our GradPoint Credit Recovery Program registration is open for qualified students.
- Students and Parents should meet with their school counselor
- Complete the registration form required for registration for our program.
- Course offerings include Math, English and Social Studies.
- Form should be brought to the Indian Education Department Office, 6400 Uptown Blvd NE, Suite 460 West.
- Registration is on a first come first served basis.
- Students will be allowed to attend class at only one school site.
- No Transportation will be provided
- Qualified students must have a 506 Form and a Certificate of Indian Blood on file with the Indian Education Department to participate in this program.
- Classes for our programs will be held at:
- Sandia High School, 7801 Candelaria NE, Monday and Wednesday from 3:30pm to 5:30pm, in the main building computer lab, and
- Cibola High School, 1510 Ellison Drive NW, Tuesday and Thursday from 3:30pm to 5:30pm in the Library.