APS promotes continued learning and development of it’s employees by offering tuition reimbursement for appropriate coursework.
Who qualifies for tuition reimbursement?
Tuition reimbursement only applies to Clerical employees and Educational Assistants employed at APS. Courses are only reimbursed if:
- the course was taken at CNM
- the student earned a grade of C or better
- the course was taken within the last year
- all the forms are completed and receipts are attached
What documentation do I need to have?
In order for your request to be processed and paid you must submit the following:
- Official CNM transcripts (unopened)
- Original paid receipts for classes and/or books (paid receipts for classes must be stamped as paid by CNM cashier’s office)
- Tuition Reimbursement Form must be filled out completely.
*Note: Please complete a separate form for each semester
Where do I send the documents?
Submit completed forms to:
- Gilesa Amos in the Human Resources department
- 6400 Uptown Blvd., Suite 200E