This online resource for APS Teachers and Staff is provided by the APS Human Resources and Technology Departments. There are dozens of courses available to you that will improve your skills and productivity. From Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint training to Assertiveness and Leadership courses, you’ll find many topics that will help you in the classroom and at home. APS OnlineExpert is easy to use and features video of recognized experts that make learning fun and effective.
How do I log in to LearnKey?
- Using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari, visit http://www.APS.OnlineExpert.com
- Click on the Login.
- Fill in your Username and Password according to the directions on the screen.
- Click Log In.
How do I take a course?
- Make sure you are on the My Courses tab.
- Search for courses.
- Click on the title of the desired course.
- Read the description and the Syllabus for the course.
- If the course meets your needs then click on the link to launch the course.