Labor Relations and Negotiated Agreements
Labor Relations is responsible for bargaining and administering negotiated agreements with the district’s labor unions, for representing the district at grievance hearings and arbitrations, and for determining school calendars.
6400 Uptown Blvd. NE
Suite 200 East
Albuquerque 87110 Map
Contracts and Reporting Dates
Detailed information on Contracts and Reporting Dates for traditional work schedules during the 2011-2012 school year.
- Albuquerque Educational Assistants Association
- 2012-2013 Albuquerque Educational Assistants Association (AEAA) and APS Negotiated Agreement
- Albuquerque Secretarial/Clerical Association
- ASCA Addendum to Negotiated Agreement 2012-2013
- Secretarial and Clerical Job Descriptions
- Educational Police Officers Association
Albuquerque Public Schools Principals' Association (APSPA)
Principals and Assistant Principals are eligible for membreship.
Educational Administrators and Support Personnel Association (EASPA)
All APS employees in the MSE, PSE, and CSE payroll groups are eligible for membership. All requests for membership are accepted. A payroll deduction to cover dues is required, and the Application for EASPA Membership must be completed, signed, and turned in. The form will be forwarded to the Payroll department to start the deduction.
There is no “binding document”. A request in writing to Payroll is all that is necessary to stop the dues payment – and disenroll from the organization.
President for 2012-13: Al Pohl (email@example.com, 765-5950 ext. 284)