File a Complaint
Who May File:
- Parent(s)/legal guardian(s) on behalf of his/her student
How to File:
- Complete, date, sign, and submit the to the Office of Equal Opportunity Services (EOS)
Filing a Complaint:
- All complaints must be in writing, signed, and dated. Provide your name, current address and telephone number.
- The complaint form should explain the basis of your allegations.
- Provide approximate date(s) - (month, day, year) of the alleged act(s) or wrong doing on the complaint form. Complaint must be filed within 180 days of the most recent event.
- Provide the name(s) of the individual(s) who allegedly have committed the wrong doing including location and job position.
- Identify the location where the alleged act(s) of wrong occurred.
- Provide specific written details of what occurred that you believe to be prohibited conduct or wrong doing. It is important that you be as specific as possible to assist us in determining what issue(s) must be investigated.
- Provide any documentation you may have to support your belief of the prohibited conduct or wrong doing.
- Provide any other information you feel may support your allegation(s), e.g., name, addresses, and phone numbers of witnesses, and other individuals who may have knowledge of the alleged prohibited conduct or wrong doing.
- When the complaint form is completed, mail, fax or deliver your form to the address above.
Where to File:
|Albuquerque Public Schools||Physical Address||Mailing Address|
|Equal Opportunity Services
Phone: (505) 855-9852
FAX: (505) 855-9857
|6400 Uptown Blvd. NE
Suite 210 East
Albuquerque, NM 87110
|P.O. Box 25704
Albuquerque, NM 87125