The Employee Benefits Department is a self insured benefits program which offers employees and their families a comprehensive benefits package. The benefits offered provide quality health care coverage, flexibility and the opportunity to take advantage of additional benefit options. We are committed to ensure that insurance products are administered accurately and efficiently at all times.
This website contains valuable information regarding eligibility and enrollment guidelines for:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic and Additional Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Pre-tax Insurance Premium Plan (PIPP), Flexible Spending Accounts, Long Term Care Insurance, 403(b) and the 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plans.
Please read all information carefully. For additional information about a specific plan option, please contact the carriers direct at their toll-free Customer Service Center number or access their Website location. You may also contact the APS Employee Benefits Department for assistance.
APS employees and spouses/domestic partners who have health insurance through the district will be offered the opportunity to keep premiums down for the sixth straight year by participating in the 2016 Employee Wellness Incentive Program. Participation is voluntary; however, in order to receive the health plan premium savings for the new plan year effective January 1, 2016, employees and spouses/domestic partners must complete a
- schedule your Biometric screening - please come fasting
- complete your tobacco affidavit online or at your screening
- take advantage of the many health tools and resources to help you reach your personal health goals
Save the Date!
2016 Switch/Open Enrollment October 12 - 16
Retiree Life Insurance Information & Documents
click, download and print
- Benefits News
- Employee Wellness
- Wellness Discount Incentive Program
- Nusenda Credit Union (fka, New Mexico Educators Federal Credit Union
- Pension Plan - New Mexico Educational Retirement Board (NMERB)
- New Mexico Retiree Healthcare Authority (NMRHCA)