The Employee Benefits Department is a self insured benefits program which offers employees and their families a comprehensive benefits package. The benefits offered provide quality health care coverage, flexibility and the opportunity to take advantage of additional benefit options. We are committed to ensure that insurance products are administered accurately and efficiently at all times.
This website contains valuable information regarding eligibility and enrollment guidelines for:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic and Additional Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Pre-tax Insurance Premium Plan (PIPP), Flexible Spending Accounts, Long Term Care Insurance, 403(b) and the 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plans.
Please read all information carefully. For additional information about a specific plan option, please contact the carriers direct at their toll-free Customer Service Center number or access their Website location. You may also contact the APS Employee Benefits Department for assistance.
APS Benefits Overview
Blue Cross Blue Shield of NM
Delta Dental of New Mexico
Presbyterian Health Plan
Standard Insurance Company
Retiree Life Insurance Information & Documents
click, download and print
- Save the Date!! 2016 Wellness Incentive Program Begins July 1, 2015 - September 30th, 2015
- Benefits News
- Employee Wellness
- Wellness Discount Incentive Program
- Nusenda Credit Union (fka, New Mexico Educators Federal Credit Union
- Pension Plan - New Mexico Educational Retirement Board (NMERB)
- New Mexico Retiree Healthcare Authority (NMRHCA)