Parent Nutrition Resources
The following are a list of links to health and nutrition information for parents and families.
- American Academy of Pediatrics: Association dedicated to the health of children.
- American Diabetes Association: Learn about eating and living healthy for diabetes.
- American Dietetic Association: Nutrition resources and links, nutrition tips, and dietitian search.
- American Heart Association: Learn about heart healthy nutrition and recipes.
- Center for Science in the Public Interest: Nutrition advocacy group for health, food safety, and sound science. Access to the Nutrition Action Healthletter.
- Family Food Zone: Nutrition made easy for your family, inlcudes meal suggestions.
- Food Allergies: Awareness, education and research about food allergies.
- USDA: Department of Agriculture.
- Food and Drug Administration: Consumer protection agency, including food safety.
- Healthier Schools: New Mexico's Coordination School Health Approach website.
- Nutrient Data Lab: Find the nutrient content of your favorite food.
- Nutrition.gov: Guide to health and nutrition federal government websites.
- Sports Nutrition: Sports Illustrated for kids section on feeding young athletes.
- Soyfoods: Learn all about the nutritional benefit of soyfoods and how to cook with soy.
- Recipes: Find and search for tons of recipes.