Nutrition Resources for Teachers, Staff and Principals
If you would like help incorporating nutrition into the classroom or are interested in improving the school health environment at your school, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 345-5661 ext. 26.
- Healthier Schools: New Mexico's Coordination School Health Approach website.
- Healthy Schools Meals Resource System: Department of Agriculture website has useful school nutrition information. If interested you can also subscribe to Successtalk listserve.
- Food and Nutrition Information Center: A to Z Nutrition Topics.
- School Health Programs Guidelines: Center for Disease Control webpage on guidelines from healthy eating and physical activity to tobacco use.
- Team Nutrition Resources: USDA's site for nutrition resources for the school community. Your school can become a Team Nutrition School. Be sure to order your Changing the Scene kit!
- Nutrition Lessons: Peer-reviewed preK-12 kits for the classroom.
- Puzzlemaker: Make your own crossword and other puzzles.