Note: This event occurred in the past. Browse for upcoming events.
Week of the Young Child
Take the time to get to know your child's teachers. That’s how they learn to value education.
Tips for building a nurturing parent, child, teacher relationship:
- Keep contact information up to date with your child’s school
- Volunteer in the classroom or at the school
- Share your special interests or talents with the class
- Participate in parent meetings and activities
- Be available for conversations with the teacher
- Show respect to others so you will also be respected
When you work together as a team your child is the winner!