Curriculum and Instruction
6400 Uptown Blvd. NE
5th Floor West
Albuquerque 87110 Map
- Provide leadership and support to curriculum to promote quality instruction and academic excellence in the APS Community.
- Promote academic excellence through supporting district programs, collaborative discourse and professional learning.
- Development of curriculum
- Implementation of core instructional programs and aligned interventions
- Professional development in support of these key instructional initiatives.
C&I designs and develops curriculum maps, develops and reviews exemplary lessons and oversees the implementation of the Common Core State Standards. The staff oversees the adoption of instructional core programs and the approval process for district wide core and intervention programs. C&I uses the instructional management system, AIMS, to ensure that instructional resources are available to teachers to support these programs.
Need help finding places? Links to. . .
- APS Common Core State Standards Learning Modules are housed on Blackboard -- this is a login site for APS teachers
- Hotline for K-3 Scope and Sequence & Units of Study - K3Scope.Units@aps.edu -- Do you have any questions about the K-3 Scope and Sequence or the Units of Study? Send your questions to this address.
- Hotline for Discovery Education - DiscoveryEdHotline@aps.edu - Send your questions here
- APS Teacher Resources are housed on Blackboard -- this is a login site for APS teachers
- AIMS - this is a login site for APS teachers
- Professional Learning
- Common Core State Standards Web Page
- Common Core State Standards Initiative