A collection of helpful resources in support of the CCSS.
- National & State Key Sites to Visit
- Internet links to CCSS resources for teachers, parents and administrators
- Depth Of Knowledge Resources
- Depth of Knowledge resources that can be downloaded.
- Free Apps
- Download a FREE app on Common Core State Standards to your mobile device!
- APS Resources
- CCSS Info to Expand Your Knowledge
- Supporting CCSS documents to download
- Parent Resources
- Key resources for parents in English and Spanish to help their children make the transition to the Common Core State Standards.
- Common Core State Standards in Mathematics (CCSSM) Implementation Resource Websites
- Website resources specifically for the implementation of math.
- Student Resources
- See listed below helpful resources specifically for students about the Common Core State Standards and download.
- PARRC Resources
- PARCC (Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Career) is a 22-state consortium working together to develop next-generation K-12 assessments in English and math. New Mexico has chosen to be a part of the PARCC consortium.